1.1 Legal Notice (LSSI)
According to article 10 of Law 34/2002, 11th July, “Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI)”, we inform you of the following information.
CLUB BONMONT TERRES NOVES, S.L., [hereafter BONMONT], is the owner of the web page bonmont.es, and will act exclusively as the manager of the contents of the present Web, addressed at: C/ Pere Antoni Torres i Jordi, 18 – 43300 MONTROIG DEL CAMP (TARRAGONA), NIF G55590368, Mercantile Register in Tarragona Book 360, Section 1, Page T-5730 Inscription 1ª, is responsible for the management and functioning of the Web previously mentioned.
If you would like to contact us, you can do so by post at the previously mentioned address, or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONCEPT OF USER
If you use the web you are considered a user and this implies full acceptance without any reservation of every and each point in this Legal Notice, published by BONMONT, from the moment the user accesses the web. In consequence, the user must read carefully the present Legal Notice every time he or she wishes to use the Web, as these may be modified.
INFORMATION ABOUT LINKS
BONMONT, is only responsible for its own web and any access to webs by links or any information offered by third parties is not the responsibility of BONMONT.
Any use of links or access to a web not owned by BONMONT is at the users responsibility and BONMONT does not recommend nor guarantee any information obtained by a link through a third party which comes from a web that is not from bonmont.es, neither is it responsible for any loss, claims or damages derived from the use or bad use of a link or the information obtained through it, including other links or webs, interruption of service or in the access, or trying to use or the incorrect use of a link, even if the connection is via the Web bonmont.es or by accessing the information by other webs from the same Web page.
RENUNCIATION AND LIMITATION OF THE RESPONSIBILITY
The information and the services included or availability by the Web could include errors or spelling mistakes. Periodically changes in the contents will be made. BONMONT, can introduce improvements and or changes in its service or contents at any time.
We would like to inform you that the contents on this Web, are designed to inform, keep in contact with you, send information about our services, and are in accordance with what is envisaged in the present Legal Notice and the rest of legal text on this present Web Page.
INFORMATION ON EXEMPTION OF TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY DERIVED FROM THE LOSS OF CONTENT DERIVING FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS.
BONMONT, is not responsible if there are interruptions or if the services and contents offered on the internet do not work adequately, regardless of the cause.
Likewise, BONMONT is not responsible for, the internet going down, loss of business due to these failures and temporary electricity power cuts or any other types of cuts.
BONMONT, does not declare nor guarantee that the services or contents will not be interrupted or free of errors, and that they will be repaired, or that the service or the provider will be free of viruses or any other damaging component, whilst BONMONT, will do its utmost to avoid these types of incidences. If the user takes some decisions or carries out actions based on information included on any “websites”, it is recommendable to check the information by consulting other sources.
INFORMATION RELATED TO INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The structure, design and way of presenting the elements (graphs, images, files, logotypes, colour combinations and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual property laws, owned by BONMONT.
2. It is prohibited to reproduce, transform, distribute, communicate in public, make publicly available and in generally exploit in any form partially or totally the elements referred to in the previous section. These acts of exploitation can only be carried out if authorised by BONMONT, and if this were to be the case, there must be explicit reference to the fact that BONMONT is the intellectual owner of the material.
3. Only documental material produced by BONMONT is authorised for private use, and in no case, can the material be deleted, changed, eluded or any of the security systems installed be manipulated.
4. It is forbidden to link to the final pages, the frame and any other similar manipulation. The links must always be to the principle page or homepage bonmont.es
5. Distinctive signs (brands, commercial names) belonging to BONMONT, are protected by industrial property rights and the use or manipulation of them is forbidden except if there is written authorization by BONMONT.
SECURE ON-LINE SHOPPING
Security is a priority and therefore we make the maximum effort to assure that our process in terms of transactions is secure and in order to keep your personal information safe:
• Do not share your personal information
• Identify false e-mails (“spoofing” or “phishing”)
• Inform any attempts at “phishing”
• Protect your password
• Always make your payments via payment methods given by BONMONT
DO NOT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
BONMONT will never send you an e-mail and neither call you by telephone to ask you for your password or to verify your password belonging to your account and likewise will never ask for your bank account number or credit card and neither any other personal information. If anybody should contact you or send you and e-mail that you have not asked for, you should never give them any of your personal data previously mentioned. Also you should never respond and communicate to the appropriate authorities in order to proceed with investigating the incident.
IDENTIFY FALSE E-MAILS (“SPOOFING OR PHISHING)”
Ignore all e-mails in which they demand personal information or ones which redirect you to another web page that does not belong to or any societies belonging to the group or in which they ask you to pay via a means which has not being authorised by BONMONT, as this could be an attempt at identity theft (“spoofing or phishing”) and must be considered as fraudulent.
BONMONT uses the “bonmont.es” domain for all its e-mails. If you receive an e-mail in a different format, for example: security. e-mail, you can be assured that it is a false mail.
Some e-mails that use phishing contain links to a web page that uses the word “tarragonasmart” at their URL, but they will direct you to a web page that is completely different. If you drag your mouse over the link, you will be able to see the associated URL, which will probably have a different format to the correct web pages authorised by bonmont.es.
Even if you click an e-mail that uses phishing and are redirected to a page that resembles “your account” or to any page that asks you to verify or modify your personal information, ignore it and consider it as fraudulent.
INFORM ANY ATTEMPTS AT PHISHING
Send an e-mail to email@example.com and attach any e-mail that you consider to be false. By attaching these e-mails, you will be helping to locate their origin.
If you cannot attach the false mail, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and include as much information as possible about it.
ALWAYS MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS VIA PAYMENT METHODS GIVEN BY bonmont.es.
Any payments made via methods authorised by BONMONT, are safe and guaranteed.
BUYER INFORMATION ON THE PLATFORM OF CONFLICT E-commerce.
The purchaser of products on this site, the existence of a platform for resolving disputes are reported online.
In accordance with Article 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013:
“The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Consumers can submit their claims through the platform online dispute resolution”.
According to the data protection act of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, we inform you that personal data given via the forms, and likewise your e-mail address have been included in our file titled BONMONT, S.L. [hereafter, BONMONT], at the business address of: C/ Pere Antoni Torres i Jordi, 18 – 43300 MONTROIG DEL CAMP (TARRAGONA), NIF G55590368, Mercantile Register in Tarragona Book 360, Section 1, Page T-5730 Inscription 1ª, E-mail email@example.com, with the objective of attending your consultations and sending you information related to the services offered by BONMONT.
We inform you that the data could be used to send you commercial communications, in any format, and this could be related to any other services offered by our business which might be of interest to you. If you should at any time oppose this type of communications, please send us an e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the subject as “UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE DISTRIBUTION LIST”.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to access, rectify, cancel, opposition, portability and where appropriate limitation, according to the terms established by REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 by presenting or sending an application in writing to: C/ Pere Antoni Torres i Jordi, 18 – 43300 MONTROIG DEL CAMP (TARRAGONA), or by e-mail to: email@example.com and with a photocopy of your ID or similar documentation indicating the subject as “DATA PROTECTION”.
Therefore, in compliance with the Regulation (UE) 2016/679, by means of the present document BONMONT.
1- ownership of treatments
BONMONT at the business address: C/ Pere Antoni Torres i Jordi, 18 – 43300 MONTROIG DEL CAMP (TARRAGONA), is owner of various treatments.
2- Collection and treatment
The treatment [WEB USERS / NEWSLETTER], has its principle characteristics:
The purpose of collecting and incorporating the data from the treatments previously mentioned is:
a. For the treatment [WEB USERS / NEWSLETTER], offers the information demanded by the interested parties via a form or questionnaire on the web page bonmont.es.
b. Answer questions that have been formulated.
c. Send you information about our products or services offered on the website bonmont.es.
2.2- Responsibility for treatment
If there should be a third party who accesses this file, then there exists the obligation to subscribe to the contract that has been previously prescribed to (article 28 EU GDPR). This contract must be signed following the terms marked by the for mentioned article, which regulates the use of contracts and the confidentiality of personal data and which conforms with the present legislation
2.3-Legal basis – consent
However, you can at any moment reject this type of service by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the subject as “UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE DISTRIBUTION LIST”.
3- Security measures
BONMONT has adopted the legal requirements for the level of security for the protection of personal data, and has installed all the means and technique measures in its hands to avoid any loss, bad use, alteration, access without authorization and robbery of the same data
4- Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, Opposition, Portability and Limitation
The title holders of the data contained in the treatment [WEB USERS / NEWSLETTER] as well as the holders of the data contained in any of the files held by, BONMONT, can contact the entity, as the person responsible for the file, with the objective of being allowed to exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability and where appropriate limitation, with respect to the data incorporated in the treatment.
These rights are characterised as “extremely personal”, and as such can only be exercised by the title holder or his or her legal representative who have been previously accredited or who show sufficient representation.
A.- The right to access is to be exercised annually, except if the party interested shows legitimate accreditation. When exercising the right of access, the interested party can opt for the following systems in order to consult the file treatment:
– sending an email to: email@example.com.
– writing a letter addressed to: BONMONT, C/ Pere Antoni Torres i Jordi, 18 – 43300 MONTROIG DEL CAMP (TARRAGONA)
BONMONT will proceed to notify its decisions within a timeframe of a month. If it were to be accepted, the interested party would be able to access the previously mentioned information within 10 days after its notification.
B. – The right of rectification and cancelation can be exercised, conforming to the following previsions, whenever the interested party considers that the data collected in our files is inexact, incomplete, inadequate or excessive. If this is the case, you can exercise these rights via one of the means previously anticipated.
BONMONT will proceed with the rectification or cancellation within 10 days of receiving the application.
C.- The right of portability they may be exercised, in accordance with the following provisions, provided that the interested party considers that the data collected in our treatments must be returned to the data holder or to another third party (Treatment Manager).
D.- The right of limitation may be exercised, prior to opposition right for the treatment of their data, and that until the Opposition Law is not resolved, the treatment of them will be limited.
5- Regulation changes
BONMONT reserves the right to modify the present policy with the objective of adapting it to the legislative or precedents changes, as well as those that could be derived from the “Code Type” existing in the material. Such changes will be communicated within the necessary time on our Web page, and it can ask the affected parties for their consent if it is believed that it does not have the consent according to the present policy.
If you should have any doubt, question or comments referring to the present regulations, please do not hesitate to ask about them by sending a communication to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are files that are installed on the user’s web browser or devices (smartphone or tablet) as you browse the website pages and are used to store information about your visit.
• Make sure that web pages work properly.
• Store your preferences, like language or font size.
• Find out about the user’s browsing experience.
• Compile anonymous statistical information, like which pages the user has visited or how long they have spent on the website.Using cookies helps optimise browsing, adapting the information and service offered to the user in order to provide a better experience each time they visit the website.Type, purpose and operationDepending on their permanence, Cookies can be divided into two categories: session cookies and persistent cookies. The former expire when the user closes the browser. Whereas the latter expire when the their aim is achieved or when they are deleted manually.In addition, depending on their aim, Cookies can be classified as follows:• Strictly necessary (technical): These cookies are required for the page to run properly. They are normally generated when the user enters the website or registers on it and they are used to identify the user on the website with the following aims:
− Keep the user identified so that if they close the website, the browser or device and then come back to the same website at another time, they will remain identified, thus enabling them to browse without having to identify themselves again.
− Check if the user is authorised to access certain services or areas of the website.
• Performance cookies: They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimise the functioning of the website, for example, to store service settings or store a purchase in a shopping cart.
• Advertising cookies: These cookies collect information on the ads displayed to website users. There are two types:
− Anonymous cookies: They only collect information on the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user accessing the website, i.e., without identifying them explicitly.
− Personalised cookies: They collect personal information from the website user on behalf of a third party, in order to customise these advertising spaces.
• Geolocation cookies: These cookies are used to find out what country or region the user is in when accessing a website service in order to provide content or services appropriate to your location.
• Analytical: They collect information on the user’s browsing experience on the website. It is usually anonymous, although on occasions it can also be used to uniquely and unmistakeably identify the user in order to obtain reports on the user’s interest in the services offered by the website.
Below you will find a table with the cookies used on this website, including an “intrusiveness level” on a scale of 1 to 3, on which:
• Level 1: Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of the service requested by the user.
• Level 2: Performance cookies (anonymous) required for content and browsing maintenance. You are only informed of their existence.
• Level 3: Cookies managed by third parties allowing the user to be tracked through other websites that are not the owners of that website. They generally correspond to advertising or analytical cookies which identify the user in a unique and obvious way.
We hereby inform you that APT does not use any “cookies” on its domain, porttarragona.cat, for the treatment of personal data, which would allow private individuals to be identified.
|DOMAIN||Name of the “Cookie”||Expires||Information and intrusion||Intrusiveness|
|porttarragona.cat||see_legal||Permanent||Legal text version control||Level 3|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
|porttarragona.cat||__utma||2 years||Google Analytics internal measurement||Level 3|
|porttarragona.cat||__utmb||30 minutes||Google Analytics internal measurement||Level 3|
|porttarragona.cat||__utmc||Session||Google Analytics internal measurement||Level 3|
|porttarragona.cat||__utmz||6 months||Google Analytics internal measurement||Level 3|
|porttarragona.cat||__utmz||2 years||To distinguish users||Level 3|
|porttarragona.cat||__ga||2 years||To distinguish users||Level 3|
|porttarragona.cat||__gib||24 hours||To distinguish users||Level 3|
|porttarragona.cat||__gat||1 minute||To limit the percentage of requests||Level 3|
Once you have read all the information provided, we hereby inform the user that, if you continue browsing on our website, without having taken the appropriate measures to customise your browsers, to prevent the installation of cookies used by the website, within the terms and conditions set out in Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, as last amended by Royal Decree 13/2012 of 30 March, transposing directives regarding internal electricity and gas markets and electronic communications, you hereby give your consent to the use of the abovementioned workings.